Unbeknown to me not everyone’s head tingled when they washed their hair… I just figured my scalp must be getting clean. Nor did I know that my skin being on edge and a tad itchy was not “normal” when you used makeup and product. Or that mouthwash and toothpaste was not burning everyone’s mouth. Now that I have gone Salicylate free in my products I am relieved to now know that ALL these years I could have felt a lot better!
I am keeping a list as I go which I will add to as I find them.
1. Mouthwash: ClōSYS unflavored
2. Toothpaste: Cleure unflavored
3. Makeup: Kat Von D Lock‑It Foundation
4. Makeup: Milk Makeup Blur Stick Primer
5. Shampoo: Living Proof Perfect Hair Day
6. Conditioner: Living Proof Perfect Hair Day
7. Eye Makeup: Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette
8. Lipstick: Yves Saint Laurent Vinyl Cream Lip Stain
9. Mascara: tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara and Faux Lash Fibers
10. Eye Makeup Primer: Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion – Original
11. Makeup: bareMinerals Matte Foundation
12. Blush: NARS blush
13. Moisturizer: NEUTROGENA Triple Age Repair Night Moisturizer
14. Mascara: DiorShow Pump’n’Volume